- High measurement accuracy and display resolution.
- Quick response and measurement, it can display fast-tracking and real-time measurement of optical power when output power changes.
- Wide measurement range, it can provides 80dB of optical power measurement range.
- Six calibrates
- wavelength: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm.
- Provides absolute optical power measurement and relative power measurement.
- Real-time monitoring and displaying the battery level, warning notice is available when battery is low. Auto-off function, back-light LCD display.
- Wavelength: 800nm to 1700nm
- Measurement range: -70 to +3dBm
- Uncertainty: ±5%
- Calibrated wavelength: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- Resolution(dB): Linear 0.1% or Non-linear 0.01dBm
- Optical connector: FC/SC
- Battery: 3 * AAA (not included)
- Item size: 130 * 63 * 29mm / 5.1 * 2.5 * 1.1in
- Item weight: 160g / 5.6 ounce
The NETRO Optical Power Meter is a compact and an easy-to-use testing instrument for optical fiber networks, which can be used for absolute optical power measurements as well as for relative loss measurements in optical fibers.