- Up to 11.1Gb/s data rate
- 1490nm DFB laser and APD receiver for SFP-10G-BXU-80
- 1550nm DFB laser and APD receiver for SFP-10G-BXD-80
- 2-wire interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic monitoring
- Up to 80km transmission on SMF
- BIDI LC optical connector
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Maximum power consumption 1.8W
- RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free
- SFF-8472 MSA compliant &SFF-8431
- Operating case temperature:
Commercial: 0 ~ +70oC / Extended: -10 ~ +80oC / Industrial: -40 ~ +85oC
- Back to Back
- 10G Ethernet
This SFP-10G-BXU-80/SFP-10G-BXD-80 SFP+ transceiver is designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet links up to 80km over single mode fiber. The module consists of CWDM DFB Laser, APD and Preamplifier in a high-integrated optical sub-assembly. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
SFP-10G-BXU-80/SFP-10G-BXD-80 transceivers provide a unique enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage. It also defines a sophisticated system of alarm and warning flags, which alerts end-users when particular operating parameters are outside of a factory set normal range.
The SFP+ MSA defines a 256-byte memory map in EEPROM that is accessible over a 2-wire serial interface at the 8 bit address 1010000X (A0h). The digital diagnostic monitoring interface makes use of the 8 bit address 1010001X (A2h), so the originally defined serial ID memory map remains unchanged.