- Up to 11.3Gb/s data links
- 1550nm EML transmitter and APD receiver
- Up to 80km on 9/125µm SMF
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Duplex LC/UPC type pluggable optical interface
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Support Digital Diagnostic Monitoring interface
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Compliant with SFF+MSA and SFF-8472
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Meet ESD requirements, resist 8KV direct contact voltage
- Case operating temperature:
Commercial: 0 ~ +70oC
Extended: -10 ~ +80oC
Industrial: -40 ~ +85oC
- 10GBASE-ZR/ZW & 10G
- SDH STM64
- Other Optical Links
This SFP+ transceiver is designed for use in 10-Gigabit links up to 80km over single mode fiber. The module consists of 1550 EML Laser, APD and Preamplifier in a high-integrated optical sub-assembly. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
SFP-ZR transceivers provide a unique enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, and received optical power and transceiver supply voltage. It also defines a sophisticated system of alarm and warning flags, which alerts end-users when particular operating parameters are outside of a factory set normal range.
The SFP+ MSA defines a 256-byte memory map in EEPROM that is accessible over a 2-wire serial interface at the 8 bit address 1010000X (A0h). The digital diagnostic monitoring interface makes use of the 8 bit address 1010001X (A2h), so the originally defined serial ID memory map remains unchanged.